Friday, April 18, 2014

Blog#8

My 20 percent project is looking terrible right now. We haven't been doing anything and it's worrying me. We both need to step it up and do something about it because the school year is almost ending. We're both been really lacking it off lately and I think it's time to change that. I want to be prepared to when it comes to doing our final with our project. My plan is to start off with making website and starting out from there. Visiting shelters will be hard because I don't know where I will find one but I'll be sure to search it up ASAP. We're both hoping to have all website and a shelter for animals to visit. Our overall go is so fine someone to adopts a animal to have a better place to live in! There are many pets that need  homes, let's find help them find oneπŸ˜„πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment